Grants and Scholarships for Eligible Complete to Compete Students
University of Mississippi Complete 2 Compete Scholarship
Students are eligible for a $500.00 first-time award based on student need and availability of other financial aid awards. Amount of award is applied to balance on student’s Bursar account. Scholarship cannot be redeemed for cash value or used for external charges such as the University Bookstore. Scholarships will be awarded following enrollment verification after final drop date for the semester enrolled. The Scholarship Committee will notify students of their award status in writing by email.
- Students must be enrolled, eligible, and approved for the Complete 2 Compete program.
- Award is only available to students who have earned at least 30 credit hours and who have either attended a Mississippi institution of higher learning or who are currently living in the State of Mississippi.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one course at the University of Mississippi.
- Scholarships require completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA (https://fafsa.ed.gov/)
How to Apply:
- Apply for Complete 2 Compete at http://www.c2cpathfinder.org/c2c.
- Apply for admission to the University of Mississippi.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Enroll in at least three credit hours at the University of Mississippi.
- Complete the Complete 2 Compete Scholarship Application.
- Submit application and essay. Preference given to those who apply prior to the start of the next semester. Essay should be organized, detailed and carefully proofed for errors.
Applicants who apply and do not receive the scholarship are welcome to revise their application and apply for a future semester.
Click here for UM Complete 2 Compete Scholarship Application.
State of Mississippi C2C Grant
The Complete 2 Compete program offers a C2C Grant for students that qualify for the program. The C2C grant can be used used to pay a past debt to any of our Mississippi public community colleges or universities and assist with enrollment expenses. The C2C Grant totals $500 and is awarded for each qualifying semester. For more information, click here.
Click here for Grant application instructions.